You can schedule a session with me from anywhere in the world if you:
- prefer to work individually to address specific issues
- aren’t comfortable in a group class format
- want to benefit from the detail of individual attention
- have scheduling issues that make getting to a class problematic
- are housebound due to inclement weather or health issues
- are not local to a Restorative Exercise Specialist or wish to work specifically with me
We can email chat prior to the lesson so that I have a clear understanding of your needs and our Skype time is optimized. During the lesson, I will evaluate your alignment and work to establish a plan to meet your movement and wellness goals. You will end the lesson with a series of exercises that you can work on between sessions. I can follow up with a written exercise plan at no extra charge and email support is available (within reason).
What you’ll need for a Skype session:
- a reliable, high speed internet connection
- a webcam (the built in camera on your computer or iPad works)
- enough space for your body to be visible in your webcam view when standing and when lying down, preferably in an uncluttered area where I can see clearly
- yoga block, yoga strap, yoga bolster, half dome. No worries if you do not have this equipment handy – we can make do with items you have around the house for now. Here’s a picture with some items that can come in handy: a half dome or rolled towel or blanket, a yoga block or solid book, a plumb line or charger. It helps to have a mirror nearby if you have one.
Cost and Time:
Lessons last for 1 hour and 15 minutes and the cost is $75.00 CAD.
I have daytime/evening and weekend appointment times available.
RES and RE students: I offer special rates, contact me for more information.
Use this secure link to PayPal your money or contact me to transfer funds electronically from your online banking account at email@example.com